Monday, July 14, 2008

Can You Explain This?

February , 1992
I enrolled to take a one day workshop at the North Shore Community College in Beverly. The course was named "Teachings from Spirit Guides." I paid $37 and waited for a confirmation.
When the confirmation arrived in the mail, there were two envelopes. One was for me and the other one was addressed to Gregg. It showed that he had been enrolled in the same course as me! When I went to the class I told the teacher that it was impossible for him to be enrolled in the class, and she showed me that she had Gregg’s name on her list as a paid student.
The following day I telephoned the school and told them he had passed away about 7 months before the school catalog had been printed. There was no way that he could have enrolled himself in that class . They insisted he must have enrolled without telling me. I said there had to be paper work, who paid for the class? where was the check? They told me they had no check from him and couldn’t find any paperwork.... and they couldn’t explain it.

No comments: